We look forward to seeing you!
However, under current regulations the state has mandated a few changes; please read on.
Indoor & Outdoor Seating at the Wine Caves
- We have 215 acres of land. There are 50 tables spread across our countryside.
- Check in upon arrival.
- All seating is first come, first served.
- Each table has an occupancy limit of no more than 8 persons.
- Please do not move your table. Joining nearby tables is not allowed.
- For outdoor seating, you are welcome to bring your own portable chairs, tables, blankets, or small awnings and we will designate a specific place for you.
- Children and pets must be controlled at all times.
Social Distancing, Cleaning & Precautions
- Your safety is our first concern.
- Staff will be wearing facemasks to serve you.
- Please wear your mask when arriving, using the restrooms and any time you are away from your table near other people.
- Sanitizing stations are available.
- All tables will be sanitized between guests.
- Maintain a distance of 10 feet between groups.
- Restrooms and serving areas are sanitized hourly.
- We encourage payment via credit/debit cards.
Curbside Pickup Still Available – Order Here
Direct Shipping to You
Enjoy having your wine selections delivered to you. Visit our wine selection page and have your favorite wines shipped directly to your home. We can deliver to over 38 states.
Get Maggie’s newsletter in your inbox. Be the first to hear about tasting events, release dates, and special sales.