We Are Open!
We look forward to seeing all of you again! However, under current regulations the state has mandated a few changes; please read on.
Outdoor Seating at the Wine Caves
- We have 215 acres of land. There are 50 tables spread across our countryside.
- Check in with our greeter upon arrival to check availability and to be seated at your outdoor table.
- Seating at outdoor tables is first come, first served.
- Each table is numbered and has an occupancy limit of no more than 8 persons.
- Please do not move your table. Joining nearby tables is not allowed.
- You are welcome to bring your own portable chairs, tables, blankets, or small awnings and we will designate a specific place for you.
- Children and pets must be controlled at all times.
Social Distancing, Cleaning & Precautions
- Your safety is our first concern.
- Staff will be wearing facemasks and gloves to serve you.
- Please wear your mask when arriving, using the restrooms and any time you are away from your table near other people.
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations are available.
- Outdoor tables will be sanitized between guests.
- Maintain a distance of 10 feet between groups.
- Restrooms and serving areas are sanitized hourly.
- We encourage payment via credit/debit cards. We will clean all POS equipment after each customer.
Curbside Pickup Still Available – Order Here
Direct Shipping to You
Enjoy having your wine selections delivered to you. Visit our wine selection page and have your favorite wines shipped directly to your home. We can deliver to over 38 states.
Events and News
Get Maggie’s newsletter in your inbox. Be the first to hear about tasting events, release dates, and special sales.