Live Music on Sundays
Maggie Malick Picks Up More Gold
At the 2022 Loudoun Wine Awards Dinner, Maggie Malick took home more gold and silver medals for her wines. In the 2022 American Wine Society National Competition, Maggie garnished 3 Double-Gold Medals, 3 Gold Medals, and 6 Silver Medals. Congratulations, Maggie!
Maggie was last year’s Winemaker of the Year and spoke briefly at the event. The dinner is held by the Loudoun Wineries Association and is the highlight of the year where the industry celebrates the award winning wines chosen by a tasting competition and determines Winemaker of the year.
Visit our awards page for more information.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Open 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- Closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- No outside alcohol is allowed as per ABC regulations.
- No seating reservations required for groups smaller than 8 people. Please call for reservations for groups larger than 8 people.
- Self-guided flights available.
- Wine and food are fully available to enjoy on our beautiful 215 acre estate.
- We still offer curbside pick-up and shipping.
Indoor & Outdoor Seating at the Wine Caves
- On the 215-acre estate, we have plenty of tables available for seating.
- Check in upon arrival.
- All seating is first come, first served.
- For outdoor seating, you are welcome to bring your own portable chairs, tables, blankets, or small awnings.
- Children and pets must be controlled at all times.
Curbside Pickup Still Available – Order Here
Direct Shipping to You
Enjoy having your wine selections delivered to you. Visit our wine selection page and have your favorite wines shipped directly to your home. We can deliver to over 38 states.
Events and News
Music, Dogs and Special Events
Get Maggie’s newsletter in your inbox. Be the first to hear about tasting events, release dates, and special sales.