Food, Bottle & Glass Service Available
The indoor tasting room is fully open. Self-guided tasting flights are available, as well as wine by the glass and bottle
Wine Tasting Options/Fees
We are always offering new wines on our menu. Generally, we pour six different wines in a self-guided tasting. Individual fees:
- Wine self-guided tasting flights: $10 for a sampling of 6 wines in disposable glasses on a disposable tray
- Flights are served in disposable glasses with 6 of our wines
- You may choose flights of reds, whites, or mixed
In to ensure adequate staffing, groups of 8 or more and commercial vehicles require reservations.
- Groups of 8 or more who prepay 24 hours in advance on one credit card can also receive a 10% discount.
- Groups of 15 or more guests must pay 24 hours in advance on one credit card to secure your reservation. You will be given 10% off the total tasting fee. No refunds for no-shows. Additional guests the day of the reservation pay full price.
Tasting List in Maggie’s Wine Cave
Petit Manseng (dry, off-dry, and dessert varieties), Viognier, Chardonnay, Albarino, Duet and Sauvignon Blanc
Sunset Sonata (off-dry) and Rosé (dry)
Petit Verdot, Petit Verdot Reserve, Fortissimo, Rhapsody in Red, Garnacha, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Captain’s Cuvée (our estate-grown Chateauneuf du Pape styled wine), Kaleidoscope (Maggie’s Bordeaux-style blend), Mourvedre, Tempranillo and Tannat
Sangria and Mulled Wine (in season)
Subject to seasonal availability.