Outdoor Food, Bottle & Glass Service Available
The Indoor Tasting Room & Traditional Tastings Are Currently Unavailable, Due To State Regulations
Wine Tasting Options/Fees
We are always offering new wines on our menu. Generally, we pour six different wines in a self-guided tasting. Individual fees:
- Wine self-guided tasting flights: $10 for a sampling of 6 wines in disposable glasses on a disposable tray
- Flights are served in disposable glasses with 6 of our wines.
- You may choose flights of reds, whites, or mixed
In to ensure adequate staffing, groups of 8 or more and commercial vehicles require reservations.
- Groups of 8 or more who prepay 24 hours in advance on one credit card can also receive a 10% discount.
- Groups of 15 or more guests must pay 24 hours in advance on one credit card to secure your reservation. You will be given 10% off the total tasting fee. No refunds for no-shows. Additional guests the day of the reservation pay full price.
Tasting List in Maggie’s Wine Cave
Petit Manseng (dry, semi-sweet, and dessert varieties), Viognier, Chardonnay, Albarino, Duet and Sauvignon Blanc
Sunset Sonata (lightly sweet) and Rosé (dry)
Petit Verdot, Petit Verdot Reserve, Fortissimo, Rhapsody in Red, Garnacha, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Captain’s Cuvée (our estate-grown Chateauneuf du Pape styled wine), Kaleidoscope (Maggie’s Bordeaux-style blend), Mourvedre, Tempranillo and Tannat
Petit Manseng Sweet Reserve, Sangria and Mulled Wine (in season)
Subject to seasonal availability.