Wine Tasting Options/Fees
We are always offering new wines on our tasting menu. Generally, we pour at least eight different wines during a tasting. Individual tasting fees:
- Classic: $10 per person
- VIP: $12 for two additional Wine Club wines
In order that we can ensure adequate staffing, all groups of 8 or more and commercial vehicles: Reservations, please.
- Classic: $15 per person, Includes souvenir glass. (A 15% gratuity will be added.)
- VIP: $17 per person, Includes souvenir glass. (A 15% gratuity will be added.)
- Groups of 8 or more who prepay 24 hours in advance on one credit card can also receive the 10% discount.
- Groups of 15 or more guests must pay 24 hours in advance on one credit card to secure your reservation. You will be given 10% off the total tasting fee. No refunds for no-shows. Additional guests the day of the reservation pay full price.
Tasting List in Maggie’s Wine Cave
Petit Manseng (dry, semi-sweet, and dessert varieties), Viognier, Chardonnay, Albarino, Duet and Sauvignon Blanc
Sunset Sonata (lightly sweet) and Rosé (dry)
Petit Verdot, Petit Verdot Reserve, Fortissimo, Rhapsody in Red, Garnacha, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Captain’s Cuvée (our estate-grown Chateauneuf du Pape styled wine), Kaleidoscope (Maggie’s Bordeaux-style blend), Mourvedre, Tempranillo and Tannat
Petit Manseng Sweet Reserve, Sangria and Mulled Wine (in season)