We Re-Open May 29th!
We look forward to seeing all of you again! However, under current regulations the state has mandated a few changes; please read on.
- We are not charging a reservation Fee.
- Hours are 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, Thursday – Monday.
- Outdoor seating only – per Virginia state regulations, the indoor tasting room is closed for now.
- Wine and food are fully available to enjoy on our beautiful 215 acre estate.
- We still offer curbside pick-up and shipping.
Outdoor Seating at the Wine Caves
- We have 215 acres of land. There will be space for you while maintaining outdoor social distancing.
- No groups larger than 10 people, per state regulation.
- Check in with our greeter upon arrival to check availability and to be seated at your outdoor table.
- Seating at outdoor tables is first come, first served.
- Each table is numbered and has an occupancy limit of no more than 8 persons.
- Please do not move your table. Joining nearby tables is not allowed.
- You are welcome to bring your own portable chairs, tables, blankets, or small awnings and we will designate a specific place for you.
- Children and pets must be controlled at all times.
Wine and Food
- Wine is available by the bottle or glass.
- Wine flights are available on request. Traditional Wine Tastings are not permitted at this time.
- Per current guidelines, we will provide disposable glasses and plates.
- You may bring your own glasses to use with purchased bottles. We cannot pour into your glasses.
- Our full menu of cheese, charcuterie, and combo plates is available for here and to-go.
- Bring-your-own picnics are allowed. Per ABC Law, you CANNOT bring any outside alcohol.
- You can place online orders from your table at shop.maggiemalickwinecaves.com. Indicate your table number in the comments section.
- Please dispose of all trash in our receptacles so our staff does not need to handle it.
Social Distancing, Cleaning & Precautions
- Your safety is our first concern.
- Staff will be wearing facemasks and gloves to serve you.
- Please wear your mask when arriving, using the restrooms and any time you are away from your table near other people.
- Handwashing and sanitizing stations are available.
- Outdoor tables will be sanitized between guests.
- Maintain a distance of 10 feet between groups.
- Restrooms and tasting room are sanitized hourly.
- We encourage payment via credit/debit cards. We will clean all POS equipment after each customer.
Curbside Pickup Still Available – Order Here
Direct Shipping to You
Enjoy having your wine selections delivered to you. Visit our wine selection page and have your favorite wines shipped directly to your home. We can deliver to over 38 states.
Events at Maggie Malick Wine Caves
Pending COVID-19 Restrictions
News and Updates
Due to Covid-19, the Rhone River Rendezvous has been postponed. Embark on an enchanting 7-night cruise from Lyon to Arles June 25 – July 2, 2020 Due to the popularity of Maggie Malick Wine Caves Rhône River Rendezvous, space is now very limited. Don’t miss out on this incredible Rhône cruise with Maggie and Mark!Read more
Get Maggie’s newsletter in your inbox. Be the first to hear about tasting events, release dates, and special sales.