VIP Connoisseur Wine Tasting Experience
February 18, 2023
Maggie Malick Wine Caves
Join Maggie and Mark Malick for an upscale tasting of Maggie’s wines!
February 18, 2023. Available times; 11:00, 1:00, 3:00, 5:00
Click on the link to purchase tickets for Session #3. Tickets available at Eventbrite
- This will be a seated tasting lasting about 1.5 hours. Each ticket will allow two guests to take part in this wine education event.
- Choice of one combo Charcuterie platter per couple.
- Tasting will be conducted by Winemaker Maggie Malick, WSET3 or animated Viticulturist Mark Malick.
- All 8 wines tasted will be Double Gold, Gold or Silver medal winners
- Discover new and different grape varietals not widely grown in Virginia.
- Learn why Maggie uses French, Hungarian and American Oak barrels to achieve different taste profiles.
- Gain insight on how the grape vines are taken from dormancy to harvest.
- Experience a behind the scenes look at how a Mom and Pop winery works.
- Great gift idea, limited seating, smaller groups
- This is an interactive wine experience with one of Loudoun County Virginia most awarded wineries.
Tickets are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather, tickets are transferrable to later tasting experiences.